"International, digital and well attended" is how we felt this year's leading trade fair for the global transport and logistics industry was like. transport logistic fair took place from 4 to 7 June at the Munich Trade Fair Centre.
Together with our partner Labal GmbH, we presented a comprehensive portfolio of EDI solutions and services that left nothing to be desired by our customers.
The fair reported new record figures in the exhibitor (+10%) and visitor (+5%) sector, which of course also benefited us. We were particularly pleased with the interest shown by numerous suppliers, ERP companies and forwarding agents in our integrated EDI concept.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our regular customers who made their way to our home town to discuss their concerns with us personally over a cup of coffee. It's great to get to know the "person" behind the business relationship in the relaxed atmosphere of the trade fair.
We advise all those prospects who did not make it to the trade fair this year to be there in 2021, because `transport logistic has confirmed its role as the world's largest intermodal logistics hub [...]`.
If you still have any questions left unanswered at the fair, please feel free to contact our sales team at any time:
Phone +49 (0)811 9592-430, Email: sales(@)huengsberg.com
The lifecycle of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 officially ends on July 9, 2019. From this date there will be no security updates for this server. If you haven't switched yet, we advise you to do so as soon as possible.
With our February mailing, we also drew your attention to the end of extended support for the following Microsoft server operating systems:
Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008 R2: January 14, 2020
Microsoft Windows 7: January 14, 2020
We continue to recommend investing in new versions and therefore in growth and productivity rather than in constant security updates necessary to keep outdated systems running.
Please note that support for the following versions will be discontinued at the end of this year:
engDAX 2.3 - release year 2013 - EOL: 31.12.2019
engDAX/ediDAX 2.4 - release year 2014 - EOL: 31.12.2019
You notice that now it is time to renew your server and software solutions. This helps you protect your business from unpleasant security and compliance risk expenses and get the most out of innovative technologies.
We would be pleased to inform you about our follow-up products, e.g. our engDAX/ediDAX in version 3.0.
Our sales team will be happy to help you under the extension 0811/ 95 92 430 or by e-mail to sales(@)huengsberg.com.
Since June 2019 the AS2 transmission protocol is also available in our clearDAX/teamDAX.
AS2 is a transmission standard that is used in many industries and especially in retail and guarantees the security of data transmission through digital signature and encryption.
With AS2, we have integrated a further protocol into our data exchange platform, which is used in the trading sector and thus enables the replacement of old and expensive transmission standards such as X.400.
In our product variants engDAX and ediDAX the transmission protocol has already proven itself several times.
If you have customers in the trading environment, use the possibility to connect them via DAXware version 3.0.3 with the new AS2 module.
If you are interested, please contact our sales Team:
Tel. +49 (0)811 9592-430
Avoid fines - with our new EDI tools!
We have developed new tools for the EDI area, with which you will be informed about all problems during the EDI process quickly and clearly by e-mail.
Interruptions in customer or supplier communication can be detected and thus be corrected immediately. Thanks to our EDI tools, even time-critical processes run smoothly, since any potential time delay is reported immediately and can therefore be nipped in the bud.
Our tools provide an absolute overview of errors in the file transfer, mapping process and shipping.
A brief overview of our new tools:
- Module EDIReporting: With EDIReporting you receive notifications for all faulty or incomplete EDI processes of the ediDAX. The following are some application scenarios:
You will receive email notifications in case of:
- successful or unsuccessful sending/receiving of files
- Errors in the conversion process
- Assignment and shipping problems due to lack of information
- Delays in file processing
- Timeout in transfers (outgoing and incoming)
- Transaction overview: The new transaction overview enables a search and filter function for all positions of the communication control or for any file content, e.g. delivery note number, and can be compiled individually according to your requirements. Thus, for example, you can search for a specific delivery note or supplier via the interface.
- EDI management interface: With the new EDI management interface, we have packed all EDI settings for each partner, such as mapping management, automatic shipping directories (DirectoryScans), etc. into one interface. Instead of clicking your way through the module management, you can now see at a glance what has been set up for a specific partner.
The EDI tools will be available from the 4th quarter of 2019.
For further information please contact our sales team
under +49 (0)811 9592-430 or send an email to sales(@)huengsberg.com.